We use our own and third-party cookies to optimize your experience on this site, including to maintain user sessions. Without these cookies our site will not function well. If you continue browsing our site we take that to mean that you understand and accept how we use the cookies. If you wish to decline our cookies we will redirect you to Google.
Already have an account? Sign in.

 Remember Me | Forgot Your Password?

SC Johnson To Build Wind Turbines At Waxdale Factory

June 21, 2012: 02:06 AM EST
SC Johnson said it plans to build two wind turbines at its Waxdale factory, which is located in Mt. Pleasant, Wis., and is the company's largest global manufacturing facility. SC Johnson chairman and CEO Fisk Johnson said the planned wind turbines will generate approximately 8 million KWH of electricity per year, meeting 15 percent of the factory's power requirements. Two co-generation plants provide the remaining 85 percent of the electricity needs of the manufacturing facility.
"Wind Energy to Power Windex®", SC Johnson, June 21, 2012, © S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Company News
North America
United States of America
Companies, Organizations
Press Release
Developed by Yuri Ingultsov Software Lab.